Join us on facebook!
Proud participant in the Banzai student educational program!
If you or someone you know is a victim of identity theft, please refer to the following contact information in order to get the situation corrected as soon as possible:
- Reporting Identity Theft (It is only necessary to call one of the following)
- TransUnion: 1-800-916-8800
- Experian: 1-888-397-3742
- Equifax: 1-800-658-1111
- Federal Trade Commission Identity Theft Hotline: 1-877-IDtheft
- For online ID theft: www.consumer.gov/idtheft/
- To receive your free credit report by phone, mail, or online: www.annualcreditreport.com or call 1-877-322-8228
- Social Security Statement Request: 1-800-772-1213 or online at www.ssa.gov/
- Identity Theft Resource Center (nonprofit): 1-858-693-7935 or online at www.idtheftcenter.org