Cowlitz Credit Union has been in contact with our third party vendors in regards to the Heartbleed Vulnerability. Our systems are not at risk, and all patches have been applied to keep your information safe.
If you would like to take extra precautionary measures, please do not hesitate to change your online banking password. You can do this by signing into your online banking account, clicking the "User Profile" tab, and clicking into "User Preferences".
Click here for more information.
Read a letter from our board president in regards to this voluntary merger.
Join us on facebook!
Proud participant in the Banzai student educational program!
If you or someone you know is a victim of identity theft, please refer to the following contact information in order to get the situation corrected as soon as possible:
- Reporting Identity Theft (It is only necessary to call one of the following)
- TransUnion: 1-800-916-8800
- Experian: 1-888-397-3742
- Equifax: 1-800-658-1111
- Federal Trade Commission Identity Theft Hotline: 1-877-IDtheft
- For online ID theft: www.consumer.gov/idtheft/
- To receive your free credit report by phone, mail, or online: www.annualcreditreport.com or call 1-877-322-8228
- Social Security Statement Request: 1-800-772-1213 or online at www.ssa.gov/
- Identity Theft Resource Center (nonprofit): 1-858-693-7935 or online at www.idtheftcenter.org