Turbo Tax is now available! Click here to save on Turbo Tax products!
Join us on facebook!
Proud participant in the Banzai student educational program!
If you or someone you know is a victim of identity theft, please refer to the following contact information in order to get the situation corrected as soon as possible:
- Reporting Identity Theft (It is only necessary to call one of the following)
- TransUnion: 1-800-916-8800
- Experian: 1-888-397-3742
- Equifax: 1-800-658-1111
- Federal Trade Commission Identity Theft Hotline: 1-877-IDtheft
- For online ID theft: www.consumer.gov/idtheft/
- To receive your free credit report by phone, mail, or online: www.annualcreditreport.com or call 1-877-322-8228
- Social Security Statement Request: 1-800-772-1213 or online at www.ssa.gov/
- Identity Theft Resource Center (nonprofit): 1-858-693-7935 or online at www.idtheftcenter.org