Thank you for being a Cowlitz Credit Union ambassador! You are one of over 50 ambassadors representing the credit union across Cowlitz County and beyond. The purpose of the Ambassador program is to provide a direct communication link between the credit union and current and potential members in their places of business. Ambassadors play a vital role in spreading the word about the credit union benefit.
In return for spreading the word, credit union Ambassadors receive a host of wonderful benefits, such as:
- Your account will show "Ambassador Status." That means you will receive the best service our excellent staff is capable of, because we know that as a volunteer Ambassador, you may be contacting us on behalf of a member or potential member.
- One free box of checks per year
- $10 membership referral bonuses
- 50% discount on Visa prepaid gift and travel cards
- FREE money orders
- FREE cashiers checks
One FREE loan skip pay per year
As a credit union Ambassador, we recognize that you're an important liaison between your employees and the credit union. We'll help you in any way we can, and provide the following tools:
- A special web site with the latest Ambassador information, Ambassador spotlights, answers to your questions, and Ambassador contact information
- A brochure & sign holder for your break room
- Paycheck stuffers you can include in your pay envelopes announcing credit union services
- Periodic emails with the latest credit union news
- Consumer articles you can use in your employee newsletter
- Membership kits to provide to new hires during orientation.
- Presence at Open Houses or Benefits Fairs
- Participation at your staff meetings, upon request. We’ll provide posters and invitations in advance. A CCU staff member will bring refreshments, prizes and credit union literature to your meeting, and provide a short, informal presentation about the benefits of credit union membership. They’ll also be on-hand to answer any financial-related question the staff has.